About Me


MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Content Strategy ✦ Brand Standards & Principles ✦ Writing & Editing ✦ UX Writing ✦ Web Usability Best Practices ✦ User-Centric Content ✦ Search Engine Optimization ✦ Project Management ✦ Team Leadership & Development ✦ Cross-functional Collaboration ✦ KPIs


GET IN CONTACT:
➟ Email: judi1111@gmail.com
➟ Visit my LinkedIn profile
➟ View my resume

11/1/18

San Francisco Pride Parade Deliverables 2018

In my first month at the SF LGBT Center, I was tasked with managing the production and dissemination of the new look/logo, as the Center was coming off of its 15 year anniversary and everything was branded as such. At the same time, I was in charge of working with the designer and ordering all of the deliverables for the 2018 Pride Parade for the Center that reflected the new brand look. I coordinated the ordering of t-shirts, flags, a new banner, and stickers. (I also was the official photographer for our group)