About Me


MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Content Strategy ✦ Brand Standards & Principles ✦ Writing & Editing ✦ UX Writing ✦ Web Usability Best Practices ✦ User-Centric Content ✦ Search Engine Optimization ✦ Project Management ✦ Team Leadership & Development ✦ Cross-functional Collaboration ✦ KPIs


GET IN CONTACT:
➟ Email: judi1111@gmail.com
➟ Visit my LinkedIn profile
➟ View my resume

12/10/18

Management of Website Redesign Project - SF LGBT Center


I managed the website redesign for the SF LGBT Center. From finding and hiring the web design firm (Elefint) and creating a web review committee that included a board member and staff, to coordinating videos, photos, and content creation, I learned a lot about project management. The outdated website received a new look and updated functionality to help the community find what they need from the SF LGBT Center.



Old site design












Example of style tile for new site










Screenshot from content management tool (InVision) in which I communicated with our web designer on the wireframes, design elements, and structure of the new website