About Me


MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Content Strategy Brand Standards & Principles Writing & Editing UX Writing Web Usability Best Practices User-Centric Content Search Engine Optimization Project Management Team Leadership & Development Cross-functional Collaboration KPIs


GET IN CONTACT:
Email: judi1111@gmail.com
Visit my LinkedIn profile
View my resume

1/3/20

Client Results: Content Creation | Social Sharing | Website Traffic









I was hired by my client to create content to help reinforce her brand and reputation as an expert in the local real estate market. I wrote 12+ blog articles, created social media teaser videos, and helped her launch her blog on her website. Once published, I created an ambitious social sharing schedule. I took at look at her website analytics that corresponded with the content push and here are some of the results I found:


Website users up 43%
Pageviews up 66%
Organic search up 19%
Direct traffic up 96%
Traffic from social sources up 238%